Thursday, February 25, 2010

It Was A Good Day

The last two days I had meetings and there was eating out.  I didn’t do too badly but I cannot be sure of the accuracy of some of my calorie estimates.  So today, it was back to my routine and carrying my little cooler of healthy food.  I love it when things are in my control.

So here is my food tracker for today.  The only thing not on there is the Endangered Species Dark Chocolate that I will be having here in a few minutes as an evening snack.  I still have about 520 calories left and the chocolate is 210 so I will still be well within my daily allowance.

I hope you had a good day too!

February 25th, 2010


Meal            Item Brand Item                     Name Calories















breakfast Philadelphia (Kraft) 1/3 Less Fat Strawberry Cream Cheese 70















breakfast Thomas's Bagel Thins 110















breakfast
Coffee 8
















breakfast Nestle Coffee-mate Liquid, Hazelnut flavor, Sugar Free 60














morning snack
Hummus 88















morning snack Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips 150















lunch Kashi Tuscan Veggie Bake 260















afternoon snack Chiquita Coconut Pineapple Bites 40















afternoon snack Back to Nature Cranberry Pecan Granola 100















afternoon snack Fage Total 0% 90















dinner
Spicy Chinese Shrimp and Veggies With Rice 366


















Totals
Calories






1,342.00



.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. What a neat way to track....

    Everything sound good too.

    ReplyDelete