Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Need Another Blog Like I Need . . .

It was this picture . . .  me on the beach






And this one . . . me at Andie's wedding
And this one too . . . me at biltmore 






All of these photos were taken in the spring of 2009, two of them in May, one in July.  They are the photos that made me decide that maybe . . . just maybe . . . I needed to change my life.
There you see me in all my 292 pound glory.  There . . . I said it.  292 pounds.  I have not said that out loud to anyone but my doctor and now it is out there . . . in writing.
So I decided to change my life.  You can call it a diet but I choose not to do so.  I have not figured out what to call it yet.  I have another blog where I write about everything in my life, including my weight loss but I needed to say more about this journey and felt a separate blog would be a better place to share more about the struggles and successes I have had over the last few months.
I started the first week of August, 2009.  Since that time, I have lost 46 pounds and today weigh 246.  Again, I have not told anyone that.  But I will share here.  I will share my story, my daily food tracking and calories burned, the weight losses and my real weight, tips for food and alternatives for exercise as well as my thoughts on food, weight loss and diets.
I hope you can identify with my thoughts or feelings and if it helps one person then great.  If not, I know it helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment